CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- Respect your camping neighbor; create friendliness. Do not cross over, or take short-cut through, occupied sites. One table per campsite. Do not move metal fire-ring; fires must be out by 11PM. Do not park your car between sites. One car per site. Extra $2 per additional car.
- Campsites must be maintained in a neat and sanitary condition. Dishes, food and/or clothing must not be rinsed or washed at faucets. Please wrap garbage before placing in the dumpster. Seasonal campers clean and mow their own area; we mow 3 feet from the seasonal sites.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children in the POOL, on the playground and in the camping area. Shower is required before getting into the pool. No one is allowed to swim alone. Children under 16 and non-swimmers must have adult supervision in the pool. No food or drink in the pool. No foul language or rowdiness in the pool.
- Quiet hours will be observed between 10PM and 7AM, except on Friday, Saturday and holiday weekends when quiet hours will be extended to 11PM. Visitors must leave before quiet hours.
- When you leave your site for any period of time, outside fires must be extinguished (dead out). Help prevent forest fires. You are required to clean up your site and check out before you leave.
- Do not cut or injure live trees; do not deface, mutilate or misuse any campground property.
- All wood in the campground belongs to the owner. Please do not take wood from the campground or bring wood from outside into the campground. Outside wood might be contaminated. Firewood is for sale in the camp store.
- State law requires all bike riders to wear headgear, no riding after dark.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH. No mini bikes, ATV’s or dirt bike riding in the camp. No unregistered vehicles allowed. No under age or unlicensed operators on campground property. No alcohol permitted outside your site.
- Keep PETS on leash at all times. Camp-Owner reserves the right to refuse entry for pets that do or might menace or frighten other campers, or that disturb others. Do not leave pets unattended. Owners are to “clean up” after their pets.
- No possession of discharging of firearms or weapons in and around the campground.
- No electric heaters; no refrigerators outside the trailer. Extra charge for Air Conditioners.
- Use rest rooms properly; please clean after yourselves. No defacing or writing on the walls.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s actions. Children should be supervised at all times. No children under 18 are to be left at the camp unattended or allowed to wander around the camp at night. Please explain to your children that the pool and bathroom are not play areas.
- State laws and regulations governing public health and sanitation will be enforced.
- There is a VISITOR charge. All visitors must register and pay before coming into the campground. If desired, you may notify us of anticipated visitors and pay in advance.
- There is a non-refundable RESERVATION charge equal to one day of staying.
- Check-out time is 11AM. Check-in time is 2PM.
- Seasonal occupancy is limited to the immediate family residing at the same residence. There is no “sub-letting” or transfer of sites allowed.
- Any infraction of any campground rule will be cited by campground staff and logged into the computer. Multiple infractions will mean you are no longer welcome at the campground.
- We are not responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables. We cannot be responsible for theft or vandalism of any kind.
- To be accepted for dumping or pumping, any additive to camper’s waste tank has to be bio-degradable, environmentally friendly, safe and OKed by Mass EPA – ask for details at the office.
- By registering, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations. We reserve the right to evict without notice anyone who we feel creates a disturbance and/or nuisance in the campground.
White Birch Campground, Whately, Ma 01093. 2021.